When you or a loved one has been seriously hurt, your life is changed forever. You may be wondering how you will pay the next medical bill, or how to make ends meet with less income entering the household. In a fraction of a second, an entire family’s lives have been altered—often due to the negligence of another person.
At Kennedy Hodges, L.L.P., we practice personal injury law with a firm commitment to achieving justice and results. Serving clients in Washington, D.C., Texas, and across the nation, our attorneys have represented thousands of injured clients who have been wrongly injured. With over 50 years of combined legal experience, the law firm of Kennedy Hodges, L.L.P., offers unmatched services for accident victims, as well as clients with unpaid overtime and wages.
Our Attorneys Can Help You Recover Damages for Injuries and Unpaid Wages
Our law firm has dedicated its practice to helping people who have been injured by negligence or wronged by their employers. After an incident like these, you need a passionate advocate who will negotiate a strong settlement or judgment on your behalf. Insurance companies and employers are typically not on your side, and will fight hard to ensure that you accept the smallest possible settlement. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to make sure that your settlement is fair for the injuries you suffered or the unpaid hours that you worked.
No matter how you have been injured or wronged, our firm can help. Our personal injury and fair wage attorneys represent a wide variety of cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Injuries: We have recovered millions of dollars for victims of traffic accidents across the nation. Whether you have been hurt in a car crash, truck collision, motorcycle, or pedestrian accident, our firm will help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Workplace Accidents: On-the-job injuries, including those offshore and on oil rigs, are governed by their own set of benefits and laws. If you have been hurt at work, our attorneys are skilled at handling workers’ compensation claims as well as claims under the Jones Act, LHWCA, and OCSLA.
- Medical Malpractice and Birth Injuries: We trust that the medical professionals and facilities that we turn to for our wellbeing will act according to the medical standard of care. When doctors and other medical professionals are negligent, however, the results can be devastating, including birth injuries and surgical infections.
- Defective Products: Consumers should trust that the products they buy are safe, but occasionally, products are not properly tested and inspected. From vehicles to medicine, if you have been hurt by a defective product, the manufacturer can be held liable.
- Pharmacy Errors: If you have suffered serious injuries due to a prescription error, such an improper dosage, instructions, or labeling, you could be entitled to compensation for these mistakes. Of special importance are people who have been hurt by using recalled drugs that have been withdrawn from the market because of their harmful effects.
- Serious Injuries. Life-changing (and even life-threatening) injuries can happen unexpectedly when someone fails to take proper care. Dreadful brain injuries can result from negligent medical treatment, sudden falls, traffic accidents, and jobsite mistakes. Other workplace mishaps, especially in the construction business and heavy industry, can lead to amputation injuries. When a serious accident proves fatal, we can help surviving family members file a wrongful death claim to hold negligent parties responsible.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm Today
At Kennedy Hodges, L.L.P., our attorneys represent clients nationwide in personal injury, products liability, and wrongful death claims. Justice is not something that should be reserved for those who can afford it—justice is for everyone. That is why we work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay nothing unless we recover damages for you.
To schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys, call us today at 202-759-5899 or connect with us on our website.
For more information on pharmacy error claims, please visit our dedicated website.