Our Houston Personal Injury & Overtime Law Office
- Houston, TX Office
4409 Montrose Blvd, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77006
- Phone: 713-523-0001
- Fax: 713-523-1116
- Toll Free: 855-947-0707
Our Houston law office focuses on personal injury law for people and families who have suffered injuries from vehicle accidents, defective products, and medical malpractice. We also handle cases related to wage and overtime claims, pharmacy and prescription errors, and more. No matter the type of case or injury you are facing, our firm will serve as compassionate advocates for you and your family and will fight to recover maximum damages. To schedule a complimentary consultation with our attorneys, reach out to our firm today by calling us at 888-894-0119.
Directions to Our Houston, Texas Office:
From Downtown Houston:
- Head southwest on Bagby St. toward McKinney St.
- Turn left at the first cross street onto McKinney St.
- After 0.3 miles, turn right onto Milam St.
- Continue on Milam St. for 2.0 miles.
- Turn right onto Richmond Ave and follow for 0.3 miles.
- Turn left onto Montrose Blvd.
- After 0.1 miles, our office will be on the left.
From the West via Interstate 10:
- Take the ramp onto I-10 E.
- Keep right at the fork to stay on I-10 E.
- After the fork, continue for 11.5 miles.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 763 for Interstate 610.
- Keep right at the fork, following signs for I-610 S.
- Merge onto I-610 S.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 8A to merge onto I-69/US-59 N toward Downtown.
- After 4.6 miles, take the Main St. exit.
- Keep right after 0.2 miles, following signs for TX Med Center/Museum/District merge onto S Main St. and continue straight for 167 feet.
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Rosedale St. (after 0.1 miles, Rosedale becomes Louisiana St. after a slight left.
- Stay on Louisiana St. for 328 feet then turn right onto Chelsea Blvd.
- After 0.1 miles, turn right onto Montrose Blvd.
- Our office will be on the right after 0.2 miles.
Help Others Connect With Our Personal Injury Attorneys
In order to connect with other people who need our experienced legal team, we ask for your help. By simply rating us or leaving a review, you will help us provide assurance to new clients and encourage individuals suffering after an accident or injury. Please take a moment to talk about your experience with our staff, our attorneys, and the legal process overall. To leave a review or rate your experience as a client of Kennedy Hodges L.L.P., simply click on any of the buttons you see below, log into or create and account, and follow the instructions to leave a review. Thank you for your time!