Our Washington, D.C. Personal Injury & Overtime Law Office
- Washington, DC Office
1775 I Street, NW, Suite 1150
Washington, DC 20006
- Phone: 202-796-6662
- Toll Free: 855-947-0707
- Office Hours:
Our Washington, D.C. office focuses on personal injury law for people and families who have suffered injuries from accidents, defective products, and medical malpractice. After a devastating loss or injury, you need a lawyer that can fight fiercely to recover your damages while also compassionately advocating for justice.
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, D.C., with easy access to the White House and other national monuments, museums, and parks. To schedule a complimentary consultation with our personal injury attorneys, reach out to our firm today by calling us at 202-759-5899.
Directions to Our Washington, D.C. Office:
From Downtown Washington:
- Head southeast on Scott Cir NW toward Rhode Island Ave. NW
- Exit the traffic circle
- After 354 feet, use any lane to turn slightly right onto 16th St. NW
- Stay on 16th St NW for .3 miles, then turn right onto I St. NW
- Our office will be located on the right after 0.2 miles.
From the West (Near Arlington, VA):
- Follow Arlington Blvd toward Washington
- Take the exit toward E St from I-66 E/US-50 E
- After 2.5 miles, turn left to stay on Arlington Blvd
- Keep left at the fork after 1.4 miles, continuing to follow signs for US 50 E/Washington
- Merge onto I-66 E/US-50 E
- Use the left two lanes to take the exit toward E St.
- Continue on E St. Expressway and take 18th St. NW to I St. NW
- After 1.6 miles, E St. Expressway will turn into E St. NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto 18th St. NW
- After 0.3 miles, turn right onto H St. NW
- At the first cross street, turn left onto 17th St. NW
- Then immediately (279 feet) turn left onto I St. NW
- Our office will be located on the right