My child has cerebral palsy because of a difficult delivery in Houston. What types of compensation are available to my child?

Comments (0)

I’m sorry to hear that your child has cerebral palsy. If your child has cerebral palsy, you should speak with an attorney quickly. You may be able to recover damages for his or her injuries. Under Texas law, victims of medical malpractice can seek compensation from the individual who caused the harm.

Some types of damages that may be available include compensation for past and future medical expenses, the cost of care, damages for a reduced quality of living, lost future wages, pain and suffering and more. Cerebral palsy is a life-altering condition that can affect an individual for life. Therefore, damages in cerebral palsy cases are often very high.

In order to receive compensation for your child’s damages, you must perform an investigation into the circumstances of the event that led to the medical issue. You need to be able to build a case and file it in the property court, and to be prepared for the defenses offered by the other side. An experienced medical malpractice attorney can help.

If your child has cerebral palsy, and you believe it was because of negligence during the pregnancy or during delivery, you should speak with an experienced medical malpractice attorney. If you are in the Houston area, call the attorneys at Kennedy Hodges at 855-947-0707. Our team can help. Call us today or visit us on YouTube to learn more about the firm.
Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.